We help attorneys win more cases. Whether you're a new solo or a senior partner, we can make your job easier. A solid initial investigation increases the potential for a more favorable outcome.
- Skillfully conduct interviews, and also know how to listen for what's not being said
- Create context by learning all of the facts, not just those provided by police or litigants
- Identify what might be missing from discovery, evidence photos, and law enforcement reports
- Visit incident scenes, take photos and video, make detailed measurements, and knock on doors
- Testify to refute or impeach witnesses who change their statements after taking the stand